Citizen Self Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Permits & Applications

 Applications and Permits can be downloaded and filled out using Adobe Acrobat.  Once completed and printed, they must be brought to Hendersonville City Hall, 101 Maple Drive North, Hendersonville, TN to the Office of the City Recorder for approval and signature.

No application or permit is valid until an original signature and official city stamp is obtained from the City Recorder's Office.

NOTE:  Items marked with an asterisk (*)after name in the below list can be submitted via email to: