Next Community Drop Off:
Saturday, January 25th from 7AM to 3PM
We will be collecting REAL Christmas trees on all routes. Please REMOVE ALL decorations from trees (lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc.). No white or spray painted trees will be accepted. No artificial trees will be collected in limb trucks. Beginning January 2nd, you may also drop-off Christmas trees from 7AM to 2PM at 501 Forest Retreat Road.
To Find Your Designated Zone Area
- On the map below with black lines, look in the general location area for your street or area of the city.
- The Zone Area identification is in red, blue, or green (i.e. A2, B5, C9).
- Compare the Zone Area code with the "Current Zone Area."
Limb Pickup Routes
Limb collection routes (A, B, and C) were last updated on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 4:57PM.
Currently collecting on the following routes:
- Walton Ferry Peninsula Area - "A" Route (Red letter/number) - Zone A: A6 Riverwood Dr area
- Indian Lake Peninsula Area - "B" Route (Blue letter/number) - Zone B: B11 Riverchase then B12 Savannah areas then ROUTE COMPLETE
- North of Gallatin Road Area - "C" Route (Green letter/number) - Zone C: C1 areas off of Centerpoint
We will be collecting REAL Christmas trees on the routes also. Please REMOVE ALL decorations from trees (lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc.). No white or spray painted trees will be accepted. No artificial trees will be collected in limb trucks.
Zone Location Map
(Based upon general area locations of properties in the City limits)
Limb crews are working each Route ("A","B","C") through the City approximately once every 5 to 7 weeks depending on weather. The map above shows the areas of the City with the normal routes each of the multiple limb pickup crews are currently working. Though the volume of limbs can affect the pickup schedule.
- The limb progress map is updated weekly.
- The zones are collected in numerical order.
- Each update is approximately the areas that are collected within 2-3 days.
- No specific dates are provided for collection at this time.
There is no call-in pickup service provided
Please leave a message with your contact number at 615-822-1016 for limb collection inquiries.
Brush and Limb Removal Service Guidelines
City of Hendersonville residents must follow these guidelines:
- The pile of brush must be left within four (4) feet of the edge of the road. This allows the crew to have access to the debris without making a mess in the resident’s yard.
- The pile of brush must not be placed under trees and overhead wires so that our equipment can reach it without posing a danger to the operator. Also piles must be kept away from mailboxes or other structures to avoid damage to the structure.
- The maximum diameter of limbs is six (6) inches. Anything thicker than that will not be picked up.
The pile of brush should be no larger than ten (10) feet by ten (10) feet. If larger please consider laying out one pile for now and other pile the next month.
- The chipper cannot handle vines, loose leaves or root balls.
- Do not include in your pile any building materials, plastic, metal, wire, card, cardboard, paper or glass.
If you have hired a commercial tree service, have them haul off the debris. Most likely, they are already billing you for it. The City of Hendersonville is not responsible for picking up anything cut by a trimming or cleaning services.
- Leaves can be picked up. Simply put them in bio-degradable bags and leave them at the edge of your yard.
- Loose leaves will not be picked up.
- Do not put pile on the street. If an accident occurs as a result of this, the homeowner will be liable for the damages.
- There is no need to schedule a pickup. The city is divided into zones and one zone at a time is cleaned.The length of time between pick-ups varies depending on the amount of debris in the different zones.
*This service is provided for residential citizens only.*