The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Entitlement Program provides annual grants on a formula basis to entitled cities and counties to develop viable urban communities by providing decent housing and a suitable living environment, and by expanding economic opportunities, principally for low- and moderate-income persons. These funds are administered through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. The program is authorized under Title 1 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, Public Law 93-383, as amended; 42 U.S.C.-530.1 et seq.
The City of Hendersonville received its first allocation of CDBG funds in 2011.
- 2017-2022 Consolidated Plan Amendment & 2019-2020 Action Plan (Draft)
- 2017-2021 CDBG Amendment - Public Hearing Notice
- 2017-2021 HUD Consolidated Plan and 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2019 Second Year Annual Action Plan
- 2012-2017 Consolidated Plan
- 2017-2018 CAPER (Draft)
- 2016-2017 CAPER
- 2018 Priority Ranking
- 2017 Priority Ranking
For additional information about the CDBG program, please contact Grant Green, Senior Planner at (615) 264-5316.