The Board of Mayor and Aldermen annually approve an operating budget for the City of Hendersonville. The budget approval process takes approximately three months, beginning with a preliminary budget developed and presented to the Board by the Mayor.
The budget is reviewed, possibly modified, and approved by various committees and takes two readings (approvals) by the full Board of Mayor and Aldermen before becoming effective. The public is offered an opportunity through a public hearing to provide comment on the proposed budget.
- The Fiscal Year 2020 (2019-2020)
- The Fiscal Year 2019 (2018-2019)
- The Fiscal Year 2018 (2017-2018)
- The Fiscal Year 2017 (2016-2017)
- The Fiscal Year 2016 (2015-2016)
- The Fiscal Year 2015 (2014-2015)